Excellent opportunity to purchase one of the last large tracts in near downtown Aledo. Currently AG exempt and zoned light industrial. Perfect development opportunity. Would be a great mixed-use development of commercial by the traffic areas, light industrial by the tracks and all forms of residential in between. Small house on property is vacant. Three parcel id's for this property. R000090879 is 58.604 acres, R000051889 is the old 1 acre homestead and R000000171 is .56 acre. So much potential with this property.
- Listing ID #:
- Street Address:
- 000 Fm 1187 Rd
- Postal Code:
- Ab Smith Survey
- Listing Status:
- Listing Type:
School District: Aledo Isd
- Construction Status:
- City Limits
- Acres Pasture/Hay:
- Approximate Lot Size Range Source:
- Existing Land Use:
- Agricultural, Cattle, Pasture, Ranch
- Lot Features:
- Acreage, Cedar, Mesquite, Rolling Slope, Sloped
- Lot Size:
- 50 To =< 100 Acres
- Lot Square Footage:
- Road Frontage Type:
- City Street, Fm Road
- Suitable Use:
- Agricultural, Cattle, Commercial, Development, Horses, Industrial, Investment, Mixed Use, Pasture, Ranch, Residential, Retail, Single Family, Subdevelopment
- Use Restrictions:
- Zoning Description:
- Currently Ag Exemption In Place And Zoned Light Industrial.
- Minerals, Also Old Timbers And Personal Property On Old Barns.
- 1031 Exchange, Cash, Conventional, Federal Land Bank
- Barbed Wire
- Asphalt, Cable Available, City Sewer, City Water, Electricity Available, Individual Gas Meter, Natural Gas Available, Phone Available
The amounts for the Tax, Insurance, and HOA are estimates and not actual amounts.
- Listing Provided By: Harriet Henderson 817-882-6688 with Burt Ladner Real Estate LLC
- Our online database includes ALL Dallas-Fort Worth area properties listed with the North Texas MLS. Property data is courtesy of the North Texas Real Estate Information Systems (NTREIS) multiple listing service.