105 acres of endless possibilities! Own a special piece of Parker County to build your dream home, horse facility, ranch or development. This property offers an abundance of mature trees and a large open pasture for livestock. Including 2 water tanks, a water well, electricity, and multiple seasonal creeks that feed a waterfall. Wildlife includes, white tail deer, quail, dove, wild pigs and turkey. A hunters paradise! Property is located outside city limits, with no HOA and is AG exempt. Situated on a corner tract providing additional entrance options. Completely fenced with an oversized gate. Enjoy the quiet county life surrounded by undeveloped land, breathtaking tree lined streets and every amenity you could need near by. Just 15 minutes from downtown Weatherford and 40 minutes to downtown Fort Worth. Additional acreage is available!
- Listing ID #:
- Street Address:
- Tbd Old Springtown Rd
- Postal Code:
- Listing Status:
- Listing Type:
School District: Weatherford Isd
- Existing Land Use:
- Cattle, Grazing, Hunting/Fishing, Livestock, Pasture
- Lot Features:
- Acreage, Brush, Corner Lot, Many Trees, Pasture, Tank/ Pond
- Lot Size:
- Over 100 Acres
- Lot Square Footage:
- Use Restrictions:
- Zoning Description:
- Agricultural, Rural Residential
- Minerals Are Negotiable
- Cash, Conventional
- Electricity Available, Phone Available, Well
The amounts for the Tax, Insurance, and HOA are estimates and not actual amounts.
- Listing Provided By: Virginia Padilla 817-484-4345 with Reside Real Estate LLC
- Our online database includes ALL Dallas-Fort Worth area properties listed with the North Texas MLS. Property data is courtesy of the North Texas Real Estate Information Systems (NTREIS) multiple listing service.